Opti-Lum Retractable Shade System:
- Patented extrusion and leading edge combination creates a positive seal
- cable driven system creates a tighter seal and more energy savings
- opens wider than rack and pinion systems, yielding maximum light transmission
- our pull/pull systems have less hardware above the canopy than rack and pinion (push/pull) systems, which creates better light transmission, which creates higher profits
- We use Ludwig Svenson textiles for maximum performance and reliability
- Open structured LS Solaro or LS Harmony for systems installed in tandem with blackout curtains (dual curtain systems). Open structured curtain will allow heat to transfer through the material; ideal for lowering leaf surface temperatures during the day.
- Closed structure LS Tempa for applications where OptiLum is installed alone (single curtain system). Closed structure materials double as an energy screen during the cold periods of the growth cycle. Energy savings up to 60%