HOW DO I GET PRICING?
Contact us and let us know what you are looking for. We will promptly generate a custom estimate tailored to your specifications.
HOW MUCH DOES INSTALLATION COST?
Greenhouse installation is a very specialized process, and the overall cost is dependent on the options you select. Just like anything else, your most cost effective option is to hire professionals that have the experience necessary to see your project to fruition. Budgetary numbers for new construction usually fall in the range of $8 to $14 per square foot for high-tech greenhouses.
WHO WILL BUILD MY GREENHOUSE?
Evolve Greenhouse is a licensed general contractor, and we will refer all clients to other experienced greenhouse professionals that have previous working experience with our company and our products.
ARE YOUR STRUCTURES ENGINEER STAMPED?
Yes. We offer state-specific engineer stamps for local code compliance. We also offer engineered footing designs for projects requiring engineer approval. State-specific US Engineer stamps are $2800.00
WHAT IS YOUR LEAD TIME?
3-4 Weeks for freestanding structures. 3-5 Weeks for small gutter connect ranges. 6-10 Weeks for large gutter connect ranges (40,000 SF +). Engineer stamping does not affect lead times for freestanding structures.
CAN YOU DESIGN GREENHOUSES FOR HIGH WIND/SNOW?
All of our greenhouses are designed to withstand northern climates. We have versatile solutions for all climates and building regulations. Our Grow Max series is available with up to 75 pound/foot snow load with minimal change to it’s layout and comes stock with a 115 MPH wind rating. Our structures boast strength while maintaining exceptional light transmission and ease of assembly. For large areas, the Cathedral Gutter Connect can also be engineered for high snow loads 45 pounds per foot and higher.
HOW ARE YOUR GREENHOUSES THE MOST PROFITABLE DECISION?
- Long lasting – Our greenhouses will operate for a lifetime and will be an investment you can grow into.
- Energy efficient – All of our systems have been selected based on performance and efficiency. Leaner manufacturing ensures profitability, even in saturated markets.
- Full systems integration and automation reduces labor and maintenance cost.
- Utilize data generated by your environmental control unit to finely tune your production routine and ensure consistent results.
- Fastest assembly process on the market. Less time building means less money spent. Every component of every system arrives to the job site pre-fabricated, and only requires basic assembly.
CAN I HIRE MY OWN BUILDERS?
Greenhouse experience is recommended. We offer consultation and project supervision for those wanting to utilize their own general contractor. Blackout and Shade systems require professional installers.